Related occupations for task:
Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.
- Maintain current knowledge of state legal regulations for nurse practitioner practice, including reimbursement of services.
- Keep abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems, such as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and private sources.
- Attend inpatient consultations in areas of specialty.
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain or enhance knowledge and skills.
||Allergists and Immunologists
- Engage in self-directed learning and continuing education activities.
- Present research findings at national meetings or in peer-reviewed journals.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Update skills and knowledge by attending conferences and seminars.
- Publish research findings or present them at conferences and seminars.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in pathology.
- Conduct research and present scientific findings.
See more related occupations >>