Related occupations for task:
Assemble studio sets and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus according to a combination of factors, such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- Set up, mount, or install photographic equipment and cameras.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Develop visual aids and charts for use in lectures or to present evidence in court.
- Load and unload film.
- Employ a variety of specialized photographic materials and techniques, including infrared and ultraviolet films, macro photography, photogrammetry and sensitometry.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Select set props, such as furniture, pictures, lamps, and rugs.
- Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
- Obtain, set up, and load videotapes for scheduled productions or broadcasts.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
See all 12 related occupations >>