Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
- Inspect specified areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, or first-aid supplies.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Evaluate situations or make determinations when a worker has refused to work on the grounds that danger or potential harm exists.
- Inspect fire suppression systems or portable fire systems to ensure proper working order.
- Train workers in safety procedures related to green jobs, such as the use of fall protection devices or maintenance of proper ventilation during wind turbine construction.
- Inspect playing fields to locate any items that could injure players.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Train security personnel on protective procedures, first aid, fire safety, and other duties.
- Plan, provide, or evaluate educational programs for nursing staff, health care teams, or the community.
See all 8 related occupations >>