Related occupations for task:
Interview victims, witnesses, suspects, and other law enforcement personnel.
||Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Obtain facts or statements from complainants, witnesses, and accused persons and record interviews, using recording device.
- Obtain and verify evidence by interviewing and observing suspects and witnesses or by analyzing records.
- Question individuals or observe persons and establishments to confirm information given to patrol officers.
||Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers
- Photograph or draw diagrams of crime or accident scenes and interview principals and eyewitnesses.
||Animal Control Workers
- Investigate reports of animal attacks or animal cruelty, interviewing witnesses, collecting evidence, and writing reports.
- Interview, interrogate, or interact with witnesses or crime suspects to collect human intelligence.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Subpoena and interview witnesses, property owners, and building occupants to obtain information and sworn testimony.