Related Occupations for Task
39-9011.00 - Childcare Workers
Related occupations for task:
Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Recruit and hire staff members.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Determine how many gaming tables to open each day and schedule staff accordingly.
- Interview, hire, or train workers.
See more related occupations >>