Related Occupations for Task
41-2011.00 - Cashiers
Related occupations for task:
Supervise others and provide on-the-job training.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services.
- Hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
- Train team members in the customer applications of technologies.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Train demonstrators to present a company's products or services.
See all 7 related occupations >>