Related occupations for task:
Install alarm and electronic access systems.
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools or soldering irons.
- Assemble prototypes or models of circuits, instruments, and systems for use in testing.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Set in and secure floor treadles for door activating mechanisms; then connect power packs and electrical panelboards to treadles.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand or power tools.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Assemble electrical parts such as alternators, generators, starting devices, and switches, following schematic drawings and using hand, machine, and power tools.
See all 8 related occupations >>