Related occupations for task:
Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Keep manufacturing production logs.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
See more related occupations >>