Related occupations for task:
Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
||First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers
- Analyze burn conditions and results, and prepare postburn reports.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Prepare reports on operations and system productivity or efficiency.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
See more related occupations >>