Related occupations for task:
Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information with a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Train other examiners in the financial examination process.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Teach fire investigation techniques to other firefighter personnel.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Conduct wildland firefighting training.
See all 14 related occupations >>