Related Occupations for Task
13-1131.00 - Fundraisers
Related occupations for task:
Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Coordinate with outside staffing agencies to secure temporary employees, based on departmental needs.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants.
||Farm Labor Contractors
- Recruit and hire agricultural workers.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Participate in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days, or advertising plans.