Related occupations for task:
Conduct medical research under direction of microbiologist or biochemist.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Determine the effects of drug therapies, antibiotics, or new surgical techniques by testing them on animals.
- Engage in research activities related to the field of medical genetics or genetic counseling.
- Collect for or share with research projects patient data related to specific genetic disorders or syndromes.
- Provide dietitians with assistance researching food, nutrition, or food service systems.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
See more related occupations >>