Related occupations for task:
Contact clients in person, by phone, or in writing to ensure they have completed required or recommended actions.
- Confer with clients to discuss their options and goals so that rehabilitation programs and plans for accessing needed services can be developed.
- Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Review and evaluate clients' progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Follow progress of discharged patients to determine effectiveness of treatments.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Confer with clients to develop plans for posttreatment activities.
- Follow up on results of counseling programs and clients' adjustments to determine effectiveness of programs.
- Compare patients' progress before and after pharmacologic, surgical, or behavioral interventions.
- Identify and communicate risks associated with specific neurological surgical procedures, such as epilepsy surgery.
- Design and explain treatment plans based on patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
See all 10 related occupations >>