Related occupations for task:
Teach classes or otherwise disseminate medical or dental health information to school groups, community groups, or targeted families or individuals, in a manner consistent with cultural norms.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Locate and distribute resources, such as periodicals or curricula, to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Plan or conduct conferences dealing with the interpretation of religious ideas or convictions.
||Health Education Specialists
- Prepare and distribute health education materials, such as reports, bulletins, and visual aids, to address smoking, vaccines, and other public health concerns.
- Develop and maintain health education libraries to provide resources for staff and community agencies.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences, such as starting college.
||Teaching Assistants, Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and Secondary School, Except Special Education
- Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, supervised role-playing methods, or by reading aloud.
See all 11 related occupations >>