Related occupations for task:
Prepare assignments for teacher assistants or volunteers.
- Design instructional aids for stand-alone or instructor-led classroom or online use.
- Develop instructional materials, such as lesson plans, handouts, or examinations.
- Develop master course documentation or manuals according to applicable accreditation, certification, or other requirements.
||Special Education Teachers, Kindergarten
- Prepare assignments for teacher assistants or volunteers.
- Prepare objectives, outlines, or other materials for courses of study following curriculum guidelines or school or state requirements.
||Teaching Assistants, Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and Secondary School, Except Special Education
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids, such as bibliographies, charts, and graphs.
- Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
||Forestry and Conservation Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Prepare course materials, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Provide information to the public by leading workshops and training programs and by developing educational materials.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
See more related occupations >>