Related Occupations for Task
29-1125.01 - Art Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Gather client information from sources such as case documentation, client observation, or interviews of client or family members.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Interview patients to document symptoms and health histories.
- Obtain medical records from previous physicians or other health care providers for the purpose of patient evaluation.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contraindications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, or tattoos.
- Take brief medical histories from patients.
- Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
See more related occupations >>