Related Occupations for Task
29-1125.01 - Art Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Review research or literature in art therapy, psychology, or related disciplines.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.
- Maintain current knowledge of state legal regulations for nurse practitioner practice, including reimbursement of services.
- Keep abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems, such as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and private sources.
- Attend inpatient consultations in areas of specialty.
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain or enhance knowledge and skills.
- Maintain professional development through activities such as postgraduate education, continuing education, preceptorships, and residency programs.
- Monitor updates from public health agencies to keep abreast of health trends.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Apply selected research findings to practice.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in audiology.
See more related occupations >>