Related Occupations for Task
29-1129.02 - Music Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Communicate client assessment findings and recommendations in oral, written, audio, video, or other forms.
- Describe chromosome, FISH and aCGH analysis results in International System of Cytogenetic Nomenclature (ISCN) language.
- Communicate to responsible parties unacceptable specimens and suggest remediation for future submissions.
- Communicate test results or technical information to patients, physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Submit slides with abnormal cell structures to pathologists for further examination.
- Provide patient clinical data or microscopic findings to assist pathologists in the preparation of pathology reports.
- Relay blood analysis results to a physician.
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to referring physicians, patients, or families.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Provide sonogram and oral or written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
See all 9 related occupations >>