Related occupations for task:
Write reports or notes to summarize testing procedures or outcomes for physicians or other medical professionals.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
- Prepare and submit reports and charts to treatment team to reflect patients' reactions and evidence of progress or regression.
- Write patient discharge summaries and send them to primary care physicians.
- Summarize technical data to assist physicians to diagnose brain, sleep, or nervous system disorders.
See all 20 related occupations >>