Related occupations for task:
Measure corneal thickness, using pachymeter or contact ultrasound methods.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
- Take anatomical or functional ocular measurements of the eye or surrounding tissue, such as axial length measurements.
- Measure corneal curvature with keratometers or ophthalmometers to aid in the diagnosis of conditions, such as astigmatism.
- Monitor fetal development by listening to fetal heartbeat, taking external uterine measurements, identifying fetal position, or estimating fetal size and weight.
- Monitor fetal growth and well-being through heartbeat detection, body measurement, and palpation.
- Measure and take impressions of patients' jaws and teeth to determine the shape and size of dental prostheses, using face bows, dental articulators, recording devices, and other materials.
- Measure patients' body parts and mark locations where electrodes are to be placed.
See all 9 related occupations >>