Related occupations for task:
Photograph patients' eye areas, using clinical photography techniques, to document retinal or corneal defects.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Operate or oversee operation of radiologic or magnetic imaging equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Position imaging equipment and adjust controls to set exposure time and distance, according to specification of examination.
- Operate mobile x-ray equipment in operating room, emergency room, or at patient's bedside.
- Perform procedures, such as linear tomography, mammography, sonograms, joint and cyst aspirations, routine contrast studies, routine fluoroscopy, or examinations of the head, trunk, or extremities under supervision of physician.
- Operate fluoroscope to aid physician to view and guide wire or catheter through blood vessels to area of interest.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Operate magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners.
- Operate optical systems to capture dynamic magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) images, such as functional brain imaging, real-time organ motion tracking, or musculoskeletal anatomy and trajectory visualization.
- Place and secure small, portable magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners on body part to be imaged, such as arm, leg, or head.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape, and composition of blood, organs, tissues, or bodily masses, such as fluid accumulations.
- Record and store suitable images, using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment.
- Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.
- Create and transfer reference images and localization markers for treatment delivery using image guided radiation therapy.
- Identify and outline bodily structures using imaging procedures, such as x-ray, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, or positron emission tomography.
- Supervise or perform simulations for tumor localizations using imaging methods such as magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, or positron emission tomography scans.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Operate diagnostic imaging equipment to produce contrast enhanced radiographs of heart and cardiovascular system.
- Activate fluoroscope and camera to produce images used to guide catheter through cardiovascular system.
See all 16 related occupations >>