Related Occupations for Task
29-2099.07 - Surgical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Treat or refer patients for primary care conditions, such as headaches, hypertension, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological conditions.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections.
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
- Assist in applying casts, splints, braces, or similar devices.
||General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza or pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Remove sutures and dressings.
See more related occupations >>