Related Occupations for Task
29-2099.07 - Surgical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Gather, arrange, or assemble instruments or supplies.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Assemble and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Set up equipment and prepare medical treatment rooms.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Position patient on examining table and set up and adjust equipment to obtain optimum view of specific body area as requested by physician.
- Set up examination rooms, ensuring that all necessary equipment is ready.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
- Set up, program, or record montages or electrical combinations when testing peripheral nerve, spinal cord, subcortical, or cortical responses.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
See all 19 related occupations >>