Related Occupations for Task
31-1131.00 - Nursing Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Transport specimens, laboratory items, or pharmacy items, ensuring proper documentation and delivery to authorized personnel.
- Transport portable medical equipment or medical supplies between rooms or departments.
- Collect and transport infectious or hazardous waste in closed containers for sterilization or disposal, in accordance with applicable law, standards, or policies.
- Transport specimens, laboratory items, or pharmacy items, ensuring proper documentation and delivery to authorized personnel.
- Transport bodies to the morgue.
- Pick up and handle human or pet remains in a respectful manner.
- Deliver medication to treatment areas, living units, residences, or clinics, using various means of transportation.
- Transport specimens or fluid samples from collection sites to laboratories.