Related Occupations for Task
31-1015.00 - Orderlies
Related occupations for task:
Collect and transport infectious or hazardous waste in closed containers for sterilization or disposal, in accordance with applicable law, standards, or policies.
- Dispose of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies.
- Dispose of blood or other biohazard fluids or tissue, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, or policies.
- Transport specimens or fluid samples from collection sites to laboratories.
- Supply, collect, or empty bedpans.
- Transport specimens, laboratory items, or pharmacy items, ensuring proper documentation and delivery to authorized personnel.
- Deliver medication to treatment areas, living units, residences, or clinics, using various means of transportation.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Provide assistance with euthanasia of animals or disposal of corpses.