Related occupations for task:
Cut cover material to specified dimensions, fitting and gluing material to binder boards by hand or machine.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Roll camelbacks onto casings by hand, and cut camelbacks, using knives.
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
||Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers
- Cut and file pieces of jewelry such as rings, brooches, bracelets, and lockets.
- Pierce and cut open designs in ornamentation, using hand drills and scroll saws.
- Lay out designs on metal stock, and cut along markings to fabricate pieces used to cast metal molds.
||Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic
- Measure and cut products to specified dimensions, using measuring and cutting instruments.
- Bore holes or cut grates, risers, or pouring spouts in molds, using power tools.
||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Cut, trim, file, bend, or smooth parts to ensure proper fit and clearance.
- Cut cables and tubing, using master templates, measuring instruments, and cable cutters or saws.
||Etchers and Engravers
- Prepare workpieces for etching or engraving by cutting, sanding, cleaning, polishing, or treating them with wax, acid resist, lime, etching powder, or light-sensitive enamel.
See more related occupations >>