Related occupations for task:
Read work orders to determine instructions and specifications for machine set-up.
||Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Read work orders or blueprints to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for machine setup.
||Model Makers, Wood
- Read blueprints, drawings, or written specifications, and consult with designers to determine sizes and shapes of patterns and required machine setups.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Read work orders and communicate with coworkers to determine machine and equipment settings and adjustments and supply and product specifications.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, printed circuit board pattern films, and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Read and interpret instruction manuals or technical drawings related to biomass-fueled power or biofuels production equipment or processes.
See more related occupations >>