Related occupations for task:
Prepare finished books for shipping by wrapping or packing books and stacking boxes on pallets.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Tie products in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stack and sort cut material for packaging, further processing, or shipping, according to types and sizes of material.
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
||Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
- Hang, fold, package, and tag finished articles for delivery to customers.
- Remove finished pieces from pressing machines and hang or stack them for cooling, or forward them for additional processing.
||Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove finished cores, and stack or place them on conveyors for transfer to other work areas.
See all 20 related occupations >>