Related Occupations for Task
29-2052.00 - Pharmacy Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
- Count sponges, needles, and instruments before and after operation.
- Clean and restock operating room, gathering and placing equipment and supplies and arranging instruments according to instructions, such as a preference card.
- Maintain supply of fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood, or glucose, for use during operations.
- Input details of specimen processing, analysis, and technical issues into logs or laboratory information systems (LIS).
- Input details of specimens into logs or computer systems.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
||Emergency Medical Technicians
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment and replenish first aid equipment and supplies.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into computer.
See more related occupations >>