Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Identify and select appropriate sustainable materials for use in landscape designs, such as recycled wood or recycled concrete boards for structural elements or recycled tires for playground bedding.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Plan or design structures such as residences, office buildings, theatres, factories, or other structural properties in accordance with environmental, safety, or other regulations.
- Design or plan construction of green building projects to minimize adverse environmental impact or conserve energy.
- Design structures that incorporate environmentally friendly building practices or concepts, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
- Design plant or production layouts that minimize environmental impacts.
- Design spaces to be environmentally friendly, using sustainable, recycled materials when feasible.
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Design transportation systems or structures, using sustainable materials or products, such as porous pavement or bioretention structures.
See all 10 related occupations >>