Related occupations for task:
Determine methods to incorporate geomethane or methane hydrates into global energy production or evaluate the potential environmental impacts of such incorporation.
- Conduct environmental sustainability assessments, using material flow analysis (MFA) or substance flow analysis (SFA) techniques.
- Carry out environmental assessments in accordance with applicable standards, regulations, or laws.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Identify short- and long-term impacts of environmental remediation activities.
- Conduct feasibility and cost-benefit studies for environmental remediation projects.
- Conduct research and communicate information to promote the conservation and preservation of water resources.
- Evaluate research data in terms of its impact on issues such as soil and water conservation, flood control planning, and water supply forecasting.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Conduct applied research on environmental topics, such as waste control or treatment or pollution abatement methods.
- Conduct research on economic and environmental topics, such as alternative fuel use, public and private land use, soil conservation, air and water pollution control, and endangered species protection.
See all 10 related occupations >>