Related occupations for task:
Adjust or repair computer controlled exhaust emissions devices.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Tune automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Change spark plugs, fuel filters, air filters, and batteries in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Install, adjust, or repair hydraulic or electromagnetic automatic lift mechanisms used to raise and lower automobile windows, seats, and tops.
- Diagnose and replace or repair engine management systems or related sensors for flexible fuel vehicles (FFVs) with ignition timing, fuel rate, alcohol concentration, or air-to-fuel ratio malfunctions.
- Mount, balance, change, or check condition or pressure of tires.
- Repair or adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, or drive chains, according to specifications.
- Install and adjust brakes and brake pads.
- Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Tune or overhaul engines.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Adjust carburetor mixtures, electrical point settings, or timing while motors are running in water-filled test tanks.
See all 8 related occupations >>