Related Occupations for Task
51-4041.00 - Machinists
Related occupations for task:
Separate scrap waste and related materials for reuse, recycling, or disposal.
||Recycling and Reclamation Workers
- Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Sort metals to separate high-grade metals, such as copper, brass, and aluminum, for recycling.
- Collect and sort recyclable construction materials, such as concrete, drywall, plastics, or wood, into containers.
- Collect recyclable materials from curbside for delivery to designated facilities.
||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Capture or segregate waste material, such as aluminum swarf, machine cutting fluid, or solvents, for recycling or environmentally responsible disposal.