Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.01 - Fuel Cell Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Conduct fuel cell testing projects, using fuel cell test stations, analytical instruments, or electrochemical diagnostics, such as cyclic voltammetry or impedance spectroscopy.
||Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
- Conduct experiments on biomass or pretreatment technologies.
- Conduct experiments to test new or alternate feedstock fermentation processes.
- Perform protein functional analysis and engineering for processing of feedstock and creation of biofuels.
- Conduct research to breed or develop energy crops with improved biomass yield, environmental adaptability, pest resistance, production efficiency, bioprocessing characteristics, or reduced environmental impacts.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, or water quality modeling.
- Conduct, or oversee the conduct of, investigations on matters such as water storage, wastewater discharge, pollutants, permits, or other compliance and regulatory issues.
- Conduct technical studies for water resources on topics such as pollutants and water treatment options.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Test wind turbine components, using mechanical or electronic testing equipment.
- Test wind turbine equipment to determine effects of stress or fatigue.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Test performance of vehicles that use alternative fuels, such as alcohol blends, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, biodiesel, nano diesel, or alternative power methods, such as solar energy or hydrogen fuel cells.
See all 8 related occupations >>