Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.01 - Fuel Cell Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Develop or evaluate systems or methods of hydrogen storage for fuel cell applications.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
- Develop processes or identify equipment needed for pilot or commercial nanoscale scale production.
- Engineer production processes for specific nanotechnology applications, such as electroplating, nanofabrication, or epoxy.
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or generate electrical currents, using controlled chemical processes.
||Calibration Technologists and Technicians
- Develop new calibration methods or techniques based on measurement science, analyses, or calibration requirements.
See more related occupations >>