Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the effectiveness of industrial ecology programs, using statistical analysis and applications.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Analyze data to determine validity, quality, and scientific significance and to interpret correlations between human activities and environmental effects.
- Investigate and report on accidents affecting the environment.
- Research sources of pollution to determine their effects on the environment and to develop theories or methods of pollution abatement or control.
- Conduct research to study the relationships among environmental problems and patterns of economic production and consumption.
- Examine the exhaustibility of natural resources or the long-term costs of environmental rehabilitation.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Research the impact of industrial projects or pollution on climate, air quality, or weather phenomena.
- Estimate or predict the effects of global warming over time for specific geographic regions.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Conduct environmental impact studies to examine the ecological effects of pollutants, disease, human activities, nature, and climate change.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Study animals in their natural habitats, assessing effects of environment and industry on animals, interpreting findings and recommending alternative operating conditions for industry.
See all 9 related occupations >>