Related Occupations for Task
31-1133.00 - Psychiatric Aides
Related occupations for task:
Work as part of a team that may include psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, or social workers.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Communicate and collaborate with other healthcare professionals involved with the care of a patient.
- Attend care plan meetings to review patient progress and update care plans.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Consult with hospitalists and other professions, such as social workers, regarding patients' hospital admission, continued observation, transition of care, or discharge.
- Discuss patients' treatment plans with physicians and other medical professionals.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Confer with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, or coordinating treatment.
- Consult with other health care professionals, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists, to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Consult with patient's other medical care specialists, such as cardiologist and endocrinologist, to determine if surgery is necessary.
See all 7 related occupations >>