Related occupations for task:
Prepare technical and research reports, such as environmental impact reports, and communicate the results to individuals in industry, government, or the general public.
||Climate Change Policy Analysts
- Prepare study reports, memoranda, briefs, testimonies, or other written materials to inform government or environmental groups on environmental issues, such as climate change.
- Write reports or academic papers to communicate findings of climate-related studies.
- Present climate-related information at public interest, governmental, or other meetings.
- Produce environmental documents, such as environmental assessments or environmental impact statements.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Provide remote sensing data for use in addressing environmental issues, such as surface water modeling or dust cloud detection.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Prepare scientific atmospheric or climate reports, articles, or texts.
- Write reports or articles for Web sites or newsletters related to environmental engineering issues.
See all 11 related occupations >>