Related occupations for task:
Prepare permit applications or review compliance with environmental permits.
||Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, or specification sheets to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Evaluate industrial operations for compliance with permits or regulations related to the generation, storage, treatment, transportation, or disposal of hazardous materials or waste.
- Monitor environmental management systems for compliance with environmental policies, programs, or regulations.
- Perform monitoring activities to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life-saving equipment and pollution preventatives.
- Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
- Investigate and observe tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Monitor wind farm construction to ensure compliance with regulatory standards or environmental requirements.
See all 17 related occupations >>