Related occupations for task:
Prepare permit applications or review compliance with environmental permits.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Perform monitoring activities to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life-saving equipment and pollution preventatives.
- Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
- Investigate and observe tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Monitor equipment during operation to ensure adherence to specifications for characteristics such as pressure, temperature, or flow.
- Contribute written material or data for grant or patent applications.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's or engineer's supervision.
- Represent architect or engineer on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under supervision.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, or specification sheets to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Evaluate industrial operations for compliance with permits or regulations related to the generation, storage, treatment, transportation, or disposal of hazardous materials or waste.
See all 15 related occupations >>