Related Occupations for Task
21-1091.00 - Health Educators
Related occupations for task:
Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Supervise, train, and direct professional staff and interns.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Train or supervise student interns or new staff members.
- Instruct others in program methods, procedures, or functions.
See all 12 related occupations >>