Related occupations for task:
Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Manage reserve materials by placing items on reserve for library patrons, checking items in and out of library, and removing out-dated items.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
- Register new patrons and issue borrower identification cards that permit patrons to borrow books and other materials.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Perform general office duties, such as taking or transcribing dictation, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as marriage, fishing, hunting, or dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Draft and type office memos.
- Attend legal meetings, such as client interviews, hearings, or depositions, and take notes.
See all 16 related occupations >>