Related occupations for task:
Combine secondary data sources with keyword research to more accurately profile and satisfy user intent.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Combine secondary data sources with keyword research to more accurately profile and satisfy user intent.
- Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine Web sites' effectiveness or usability.
- Track, compile, and analyze Web site usage data.