Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Confer with clients, engineering personnel, or architects on landscape projects.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
- Meet with clients, such as district or regional councils, farmers, and developers, to discuss their needs.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Meet with clients to review or discuss architectural drawings.
- Consult with clients to determine functional or spatial requirements of structures.
- Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
See all 6 related occupations >>