Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Analyze data on conditions such as site location, drainage, or structure location for environmental reports or landscaping plans.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Examine and analyze data from ground surveys, reports, aerial photographs, and satellite images to prepare topographic maps, aerial-photograph mosaics, and related charts.
- Assess the quality of control data to determine the need for additional survey data for engineering, construction, or other projects.
- Analyze data to recommend placement of wells and supplementary processes to enhance production.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Analyze storm water or floodplain drainage systems to control erosion, stabilize river banks, repair channel streams, or design bridges.