Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Research latest products, technology, or design trends to stay current in the field.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Attend workshops, seminars, or conferences to present or obtain information regarding fire prevention and protection.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, continue education, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in technology, equipment, or systems.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain working knowledge of state-of-the-art tools or software by reading or attending conferences, workshops, or other training.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
See all 14 related occupations >>