Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Inspect proposed sites to identify structural elements of land areas or other important site information, such as soil condition, existing landscaping, or the proximity of water management facilities.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Evaluate facility to determine suitability for occupancy and square footage availability.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Conduct periodic on-site observations of construction work to monitor compliance with plans.
- Inspect proposed building sites to determine suitability for construction.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure safety or compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Inspect industrial or municipal facilities or programs to evaluate operational effectiveness or ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Provide assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, or sampling as part of a team conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Inspect buildings or building designs to determine fire protection system requirements and potential problems in areas such as water supplies, exit locations, and construction materials.
See all 13 related occupations >>