Related Occupations for Task
31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses.
- Conduct standards tests, such as blood alcohol, blood culture, oral glucose tolerance, glucose screening, blood smears, or peak and trough drug levels tests.
- Conduct hemoglobin tests to ensure donor iron levels are normal.
- Diagnose cardiovascular conditions using cardiac catheterization.
- Perform annual gynecologic exams, including pap smears and breast exams.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Select, request, perform, or interpret diagnostic procedures, such as laboratory tests, electrocardiograms, emergency ultrasounds, and radiographs.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Assess clients' cognitive abilities and physical and emotional needs to determine appropriate interventions.
See all 6 related occupations >>