Related Occupations for Task
29-2051.00 - Dietetic Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Obtain complete health and medical histories from patients including medical, surgical, reproductive, or mental health histories.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
- Gather client information from sources such as case documentation, client observation, or interviews of client or family members.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
- Assess client functioning levels, strengths, and areas of need in terms of perceptual, sensory, affective, communicative, musical, physical, cognitive, social, spiritual, or other abilities.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for therapy.
- Gather diagnostic data from sources such as case documentation, observations of clients, or interviews with clients or family members.
- Determine or coordinate treatment plans by requesting laboratory services, reviewing genetics or counseling literature, and considering histories or diagnostic data.
- Interview patients or review medical records to obtain comprehensive patient or family medical histories, and document findings.
- Assess patients' psychological or emotional needs, such as those relating to stress, fear of test results, financial issues, and marital conflicts to make referral recommendations or assist patients in managing test outcomes.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Assess patients' mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
See more related occupations >>