Related occupations for task:
Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms, and records.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings.
- Prepare colored drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to client.
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Develop planting plans to help clients garden productively or to achieve particular aesthetic effects.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, graphics, or other visual representations of land areas to show predicted growth or development of land areas over time.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations to develop material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
- Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
See more related occupations >>