Related occupations for task:
Examine animals or crop specimens to determine the presence of diseases or other problems.
- Observe action of microorganisms upon living tissues of plants, higher animals, and other microorganisms, and on dead organic matter.
- Identify, classify, and study structure, behavior, ecology, physiology, nutrition, culture, and distribution of plant and animal species.
- Examine animals and specimens to detect the presence of disease or other problems.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Analyze characteristics of animals to identify and classify them.
||Food Science Technicians
- Examine chemical or biological samples to identify cell structures or to locate bacteria or extraneous material, using a microscope.
See all 6 related occupations >>