Related Occupations for Task
39-4021.00 - Funeral Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Transport the deceased to the funeral home.
- Transport portable medical equipment or medical supplies between rooms or departments.
- Collect and transport infectious or hazardous waste in closed containers for sterilization or disposal, in accordance with applicable law, standards, or policies.
- Transport specimens, laboratory items, or pharmacy items, ensuring proper documentation and delivery to authorized personnel.
- Transport bodies to the morgue.
- Remove the deceased from place of death and transport to funeral home.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Arrangers
- Remove deceased remains from place of death.
- Pick up and handle human or pet remains in a respectful manner.
- Deliver medication to treatment areas, living units, residences, or clinics, using various means of transportation.
See all 7 related occupations >>